Anonymous asked: 5 albums you would take to a desert island or a really deep forest
oh my gosh. okay
1. best of bowie. i grew up listening to bowie and hearing my dad tell me stories about going to see him in concert. plus, i just love him.
2. sticky fingers, the rolling stones. duh
3. the dance, fleetwood mac. i love them live, i want to cry when i think about the fact i will be seeing them in a week.
4. honkey tonk heroes, waylon jennings. just, it’s so good you know? he’s my hero, i want to be stranded somewhere with waylon jennings.
5. tepid peppermint wonderland a retrospect, the brian jonestown massacre. i need something more modern and just as amazing as the rest.
but i really want to add bonnie raitt, the dutchess and the duke, nancy sinatra, and the black angels in there.
alexander-noyes asked: Hello new follower :) I am pleased to make your virtual acquaintance. Cheers.
Haha well hey! Cool blog. 8)
i wish my dog could talk.
Anonymous asked: Oh, you are so pretty
well thanks sweet thing! no reason to be anonymous, a girl loves compliments and you deserve a more fit, ‘thank you’!!
xbadluck asked: haha "#rachet"
i mean i just look like hell. i’m not rachet, you know this!! now i feel dumb, i’m going to delete it